Monday, March 9, 2009

Week 7

Another order from Amazon.co.uk. More DVDs on the way, and more of a hit of the Gene Genie will be getting to me in a matter of weeks.

Another family dinner at M's place. At least I didn't get lost this time. He was jetlagged, I couldn't finish the dessert, because I would have been DUI.

Another Week 7 at school. More exams to mark, more battles with DVD players that don't want to go. This time the whole school had to crash in order to thwart my Year 11 Shawshank plans.

Another weekend slid by, making me feel as trapped and as unnecessarily parented as the one before that. And the next one that slides in will involve me driving for HOURS up to the coast with them. And that's not something I am that much looking forward to, to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment