Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Obsession?

So I have been contemplating this blog, and its purpose, its title, and ultimately who I want to be reading it.

I realised that the most interesting stuff I am going to be saying on here is probably going to be the reviews of the stuff of culture, pop, modern and otherwise.

So now I am thinking that while playing with words is probably my favourite thing to do in the world, I don't know that it is the obsession that I am exploring in this blog. I need a new title, cause Entendre doesn't cut it.

I also realised that Mr Darcy keep cropping up. I don't want him to keep rearing his arrogant head into my life as much as he does, for fear that I will cripple myself with the obsession like Amanda Price...

This post, despite the opening line, has little purpose.

Post Script: I changed the title this afternoon. (NB it used to be ENTENDRE)

No comments:

Post a Comment