Friday, April 10, 2009

It's A Sickness

I know I really need to get out of town. I know this, because I have been teaching for 11 solid and exhausting weeks. And all the boys have gone home or their respective native habitats and The Factory is empty.

And while I am Oh So Excited to be going to Melbourne, to soak up all that is good in the universe...

I miss the boys!

And there is no comfort in marking their work... Mostly cause it is mind numbingly shit. It has been only a day away from their piss taking, them calling me Missus and them asking me inane and rediculous questions and them hanging shit on me for my love of Manly.

And so my Early Holiday Mantra comes to me again:

Gotta Get Outta Town.


...At least none of them saw me bra shopping this morning....


PS Craving for students abated. Cloudy tore my tickets at the cinema and chatted while I waited for my bro and Bambi made me a too hot Oporto.

No comments:

Post a Comment